- Certification cards must be presented upon check in prior to dive
- Certified divers must have dive experience within the last 2 years
- Minimum age required for all SCUBA activities is 10 years*
- Minors require parent/guardian signature prior to dive
- Please make your diving reservations by 4:30 pm the day prior
- Reservations made after deadline are subject to instructor availability
- Cancellations must be made 48 hours in advance
- Those divers with medical conditions will be required to provide a Medical Release
- Underwater camera rentals are available at an additional cost
- Professional video and digital stills are available at an additional cost
- All activities are weather conditions permitting
Proof of Certification
All certified divers must provide proof of certification. This can be done by presenting your certification card, or by having your certifying agency (PADI, NAUI, etc.) fax us with verification before your dive. We can provide contact numbers for some agencies upon request. Please keep in mind the time difference and that they may be closed on weekends and holidays.
Please also consider how recently you last dove. We require a refresher dive for those who have not dove in over 2 years, or for those divers who feel they may need a refresher dive. We offer refresher dives from the shore daily by reservation at 12:30 pm at the Boathouse.
Age Requirement Exception
12 years is the minimum age for SCUBA participation, with the exception of PADI allowing 10 and 11 year olds to participate under specific conditions. Please call our office to speak with a PADI instructor regarding the requirements and limitations of the activities your child may qualify for. Activities for this age group are subject to PADI instructor availability.
Please check in at the Boathouse 30 minutes prior to departure. Before your first dive with us we ask that you complete a Waiver, Release and Indemnity Agreement. At this time, please also provide your proof of certification to the instructor. Minors require a parent or guardian’s signature. Once completed, the paperwork need not be repeated during the same visit. Our staff will then distribute mask, fins and snorkels, wet suits and weight belts as needed. Those providing their own gear will be assisted upon arrival.
Gear and Briefing
We will provide you with all the gear you will need to go diving. At time of booking, please provide us with your height, weight and shoe size so that we may prepare gear for you. For those who provide your own gear and book directly with us, you will be discounted $10.00 each for your BCD, regulator or wet suit. Everything else you need will be prepared and awaiting you on the boat. We supply towels, drinks and defogger on board. Your instructor will give a safety briefing on the boat and discuss the dive site and dive profile prior to entering the water.
Click to View Our Scuba Diving Photo Gallery
Call To Book an Adventure Today: (808) 885-7883