Come join our crew aboard Winona’s spacious 50’ deck for a sailing and snorkeling adventure. While motoring to one of our secluded snorkel sites along the Kohala Coast, our helpful staff will provide instructions and then equip you with all you need for a spectacular snorkeling experience. Once you’re geared up for snorkeling, we’ll lower our “Stairway to the Sea” directly into the ocean for easy access.
We offer everyone a safety vest to help keep your experience both safe and fun!
Our healthy reefs offer hundreds of species of fish, graceful sea turtles and a variety of marine life for you to explore. View boards with windows for the non-snorkeler and young children are also available.
For you sunbathers in the group, you are free to lounge on board and soak in some rays while our staff serves up cold drinks and snacks. Alcohol will be served to those who are done with snorkeling and swimming for the day.
Once everyone has had their fill, we hoist up the sails and enjoy a leisurely sail back along our pristine coastline.
All Snorkel Activities Include:
Masks, Fins, & Snorkels
We have prescription masks available, as well as extra small and extra large fin sizes. Our experienced crew provides instruction.
“Boogie” boards with glass viewing area and leash, great for young children and beginning snorkelers!
Vest Style Floatation Device
Referred to as Snorkel Vests, they can be inflated and deflated to fit your level of comfort. They are thin and lightweight, making them comfortable for snorkeling. Full life vests are available upon request.
Towels are Provided for Your Convenience and Comfort
Safety Briefing and Marine Life and Reef Orientation
Given by our knowledgeable staff to teach you some fun facts about our unique coastline and its inhabitants. The crew is available throughout your trip to answer any questions you may have.
Marine Life Books and Cards….
Are available for you to view on board. These colorful resources can help you identify those beautiful creatures you’ve seen during your snorkel adventure.
If you would like a special keepsake of your group’s event, let us know. We can arrange professional video services (above and below the surface) for your group at an additional cost.
Scheduling, Pricing & Other Details:
Available: Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday
This 3-hour sail includes: beer, wine, juices, soda and variety of chips and select nuts in sealed bags. Snorkel gear, towels and snorkel instruction are also provided.
Activity Time: 9:00 am to 12:00 pm
Check-in Time: 8:30 am
Price: $139.00, plus tax, per person
Child Price (3-12yrs): $85.00, plus tax, per child
- A parent must accompany all children.
- When booking these sails please obtain a count for adults and children.
- All Activities are Subject 8 Passenger Minimum
- Departures are from the Boathouse
- Weather Conditions Permitting and Subject to Boat Availability
- Check In Times are 30 minutes Prior to Departure
- Cancellations must be made by 24 hours Prior to Avoid Charge
- All Food and Beverage is Subject to Change without Notice
- Minimum Age to Board is 3
- Full face masks are not permitted
- All guest will be tendered to vessel and will need to be able to climb up from the tender boat onto the catamaran
- Professional Video Services are Available upon request and availability