Boat Dives include: all SCUBA gear, defogger, towels, juice, water and a light snack. All departures are from the Boathouse.
Two Tank Dive
- All divers must be certified, with proof of certification
- All divers must be current, having dove within the last two years
- Offered in the A.M. only: Check in @ 8:00 am, departure promptly @ 8:30 am
- Return @ approximately 12:30 pm
- Cost is $180.00(with own gear) or $230.00 (we supply all gear), plus tax, per person
- Sign up must be made by 4:30 pm on day prior to assure availability
One Tank Dives
- One option is available: Check in @ 12:30 pm, departure promptly @ 1:00 pm
- Return @ approximately 3:00 pm
- ** Minimum of 2 divers required
- Cost is $135.00 (with own gear) or $185.00 (we supply all gear), plus tax, per person
- Sign up must be made by 11:00 am on day of activity to assure availability
NOTE: The afternoon boat dive caters to qualified non-certified divers and will be no deeper than 40 feet. If a non-certified diver is on board, we are limited to 4 passengers.
Snorkel Along with Divers
- Space Permitting: To guarantee space for Snorkelers on the dive boat, full diver price will be charged. For space available, the following charges apply:
- One Tank Cost is $100.00, plus tax, per person
- Includes all Snorkel gear, defogger, towels, juice, water and a light snack.
- Snorkelers will snorkel at same dive site while divers explore the area.
- Dive Boat carries only 6 passengers, so space is limited.
- Snorkelers are welcome aboard Winona, our 50’ Polynesian Sailing Catamaran.
- Health Requirements Must be Met
- Underwater camera rental available
- Video Available for an Additional Cost
Call To Book an Adventure Today: (808) 885-7883