Winona’s Deposit Policy
- 50% Required 30 Days Before Charter Date to Confirm the Activity.
- All Charters Require Payment Arrangements.
Winona’s Cancellation Policy
- 7 Day Cancellation Notice Required to Secure Deposit Refund
- No Refund on Deposit After 7 Days
- Less than 72 hour Cancellation Notice, Full Payment Required
- Cancellation Due to Inclement Weather is at the Sole Discretion of MLSA
- Cancellation by MLSA Due to Inclement Weather Would Not Incur a Charge
Winona’s Confirmation and Manifest Policy
72 Hour Notice Required to Confirm:
- Passenger Counts
- Departure Times
- All Food Counts (Billing will be based on count received 72 hours prior)
- Special Requests
Winona’s General Charter Policies
- All Charters Require a Minimum of Two Hours
- Guests Under 3 Years of Age are not Permitted to Board the Winona for their Safety
- All of Winona’s Activities are Subject to Weather Conditions & Availability
- All Food & Beverage, Standard or Other is Subject to Change without Notice
- All Food & Beverage are Subject to Availability
- All Special Requests are Subject to Availability
- All Departures are from The Boathouse Dock, unless arranged otherwise
- Transportation Provided for MLSA will be through an independent vendor.